• Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon

© 2019 by Platinum Marketing Agency.

About Me

What's up all you fine people! First things first.. I love Jesus more than anything! 

I'm a very outgoing/adventurous person about 30% of the time. The other 70% I can be found looking like a hobo in a room by myself consuming more Dr. Pepper than I care to admit. (Juss bein real)😬 

  I guess I've always been an "artsy" person. Always had a passion for creating. (Painting, drawing, anything really.) but never dreamed I would one day become a photographer. I bought nice little canon rebel a few years ago to take on a trip to Guatemala. And so it began... my love for photography became such a huge part of my life. I was obsessed with everything technical. The right lighting, the right lenses, the perfect poses. Everything. But I will never forget how I felt the first time I photographed a couple in love. And soon realized that was my greatest passion. I wasn't striving so much for the perfect pose. But rather the perfect moment. To document your love in the most beautiful way possible would mean the world to me. And the most beautiful way possible is the REALEST way. And the most beautiful you is the REAL you. Let's create some magic together!

        

                                                         -Brad

Contact Me